Gmail on outlook

Copper Contributor

Please help!  I am suddenly not receiving gmail through Outlook on either my Mac or mobile devices.  My web browsers are up to date.

2 Replies

@Loupy2202 , I am having the exact same issue.  It looks like they stopped syncing as of May 1st.

@jpuffett I have the same issue circa April 5th, 2023. Gmail syncs fine to the desktop version of Outlook on two Windows devices. It no longer syncs to Outlook mobile on my two Android devices. Gmail mobile app works fine. I have attempted to reset the account multiple times. I have wiped the cache and storage multiple times. I have deleted the account from Outlook mobile and re-added multiple times. I have deleted all accounts, wiped the cache and storage and re-added multiple times. I have repeated this where I delete and re-add the Outlook app. I have repeated this where I delete the Outlook app, restart my device, and then re-add. Because this issue is present across multiple devices, it leads me to believe there is a glitch impeding communication between the Gmail and Outlook servers.