SOLVED

Family Calendar Event add and disappear

Copper Contributor

Hi guys. Just landed on Windows 11 with MS 365 family edition. Outlook Desktop, as usual, works very fine but I have a weird issue not appearing in Windows 10 environment. When I try to add an event on family calendar the event appears and suddenly disappears. Can you help me? Thanks.

5 Replies
I have the same issue on my end with my family calendar when it was working before. A work around for me is the add the event in Outlook web (https://outlook.live.com/). In web or desktop, I'm not able to see the categories for the family calendar as well. Try that on your end via web to see if you can at least add events to your family calendar.

thanks @Anubis28 sure I can add events via web... but I cannot understand why till last 365 Outlook update in Win 10 everything worked fine...  Family calendar seems to me the black sheep... Firs time you couldn't see in Outlook, then they add it and you couldn't edit it... then... they finally adjusted it and now is broken another time... I love MS but I can't understand them sometimes.

best response confirmed by Enrycone (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Issue solved in Version 2302 Build 16.0.16130.20122!!!

I'm on Version 2303 (Build 16206.20000) and I still have the issue. I'm happy that your issue has been resolved with Version 2302 Build 16.0.16130.20122.

Hi Anubis, I forgot to tell you that I'm an Office Insider (Preview). Thanks!
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Enrycone (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Issue solved in Version 2302 Build 16.0.16130.20122!!!

View solution in original post