Error 554 5.2.0 while sending email

Copper Contributor

Hi.

I'm working on a personal project with Nodejs and was testing a email template for password recovery. I created a new hotmail account and starting testing sending emails from my test account to my personal email to check the email layout. But after sometime, I started to get this error:

'554 5.2.0 STOREDRV.Submission.Exception:OutboundSpamException; Failed to process message due to a permanent exception with message [BeginDiagnosticData]WASCL UserAction verdict is not None. Actual verdict is Suspend, ShowTierUpgrade. OutboundSpamException: WASCL UserAction verdict is not None. Actual verdict is Suspend, ShowTierUpgrade.[EndDiagnosticData] [Hostname=RO1P152MB2796.LAMP152.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM]'

I already verified my account and still can't send any email. I did some research and found that it has to do with spam limitations, but couldn't figure out how to remove the block. Can any body help me?

1 Reply

@gilber27 You need to ensure the sender email address that is sent is 1). The same email address as the email address you are using to send 2). Be in the format "First name Last name <email address removed for privacy reasons>".

Example: "John Doe <email address removed for privacy reasons>"