Can't sign in to outlook app, support provided no support

Copper Contributor

I'm trying to sign in with a work account (Office 365 licensed) on the Outlook App on a Lenovo tablet but I get the attached error message.  I'm able to sign into the account on my desktop, using the web app on the same tablet, and through Teams.

On a side note, I contacted support twice regarding this issue through the Outlook App.  The first time I was given generic support and the ticket was closed in my face.  The second time around I was asked to provide some diagnostic info which I did promptly, then I was told to hold tight for weeks.  After about 5 weeks I was told (on Apr 17) "We're looking into it, thanks for your patience", which I responded with "Sure, thanks!".  On Apr 18 I was sent a message saying "Hey, did you see our last response?" and on the 19 I got "Since you didn't respond we're closing this ticket".  Unfortunately I couldn't screen cap that last interaction because I had submitted the feedback already and I have no clue how to get back to that ticket, but that's just absolutely ridiculous.  I've attached the conversation I had on my phone outlining the steps we took to help solve the issue.

Error MessageError MessageSupport TicketSupport Ticket

0 Replies