Can not delete gmail account from settings

Copper Contributor

All information concerns Outlook web application in outlook.live.com.

Before I bough office 365 I have account in outlook.com and I can connect my gmail account using settings->email->sync e-mail. E-mails was downloaded to additional directory email address removed for privacy reasons -> INBOX. Everything works until I bough office 365 and my account was made a “premium”. After that in the settings I see „Update failed” for gmail account. I can not edit the settings (pen icon) of gmail account because the web app freezes - after I click Save. I can’t also delete gmail account from the list, because delete icon not respond.

I successfully connect the Gmail account using Settings->Premium->Additional mailboxes. In outlook web client I saw additional google icon under the outlook icon. That works fine. But because I can not update or delete gmail settings in Settings->email->Sync, I’ve got everyday e-mail with warning “Update the credential for the account”.

Maybe someone have the same problem. Or maybe someone knew how I can contact with proffesional support of office365. From UI perspective there is a lack of functionality that I can use to repair my account. This seems to be a bug which is result of update the outlook web application and update my account from basic into premium. Some old functionality are currently not provided and I’m stuck with settings that are from old web application and old user without o365 license.

How can I delete gmail account from sync settings when delete function not working?

0 Replies