Adding Gmail to Outlook – "Allow" button greyed out

Copper Contributor

Hi,

I am trying to add my Gmail account to Outlook 365 application and the sign-in permissions popup "Allow" button is greyed out.

I have attempted this multiple times, reset the default browser to FF, Chrome, Edge to no avail.

Gmail has 2FA enabled so I cannot enable less secure apps. OS is Windows 10.

I have tried some of the solutions reported in other forums regarding this issue but none worked. Any help would be appreciated.

gmail-error.png

Thank you

8 Replies

Witam !
Ja mam na wszystkich komputerch Pocztę dla Windows 10 w tej aplikacji mam Outlook i
Gmail działa do Ale doskonale :ok_hand:
do możliwości pobierania załączników z chmury !
Ale już dodane załączniki z są chmury przysyłane niezawodnie !
Nie jestem pewny , ale pełnej synchronizacji Outlook z Gmail jest nie możliwe !
Ale na pewno w ustawieniach Outlooka - skonfigurować alias dla Gmaila !
Jeżeli będzie pomocne do proszę napisz .
Przepraszam że nie po angielsku.
dziękuję bardzo dodaję zrzut ekranu  ustawień Outlook ! 

@Deleted Thank you for your response. I am using google translate so might not get everything you said correctly.

My issue is that I am unable to add Gmail with 2FA enabled to Outlook at all, this was not an issue few weeks ago, but recently my Windows 10 machines with the latest Outlook does not get past the permissions screen. I have tried with few other Windows 10 machines to test this out but the issue seems to persist even with other laptops running Windows 10 and Outlook.

Previously configured Gmail accounts do not have any issues.

Jeszcze zapytam czy domyślnie u ciebie jest Edge /
Jeżeli tak to kliknij prawym rozwiń kontekst i zgłoś swój problem z danymi diagnostycznymi i adresem URL opisz błąd !
Zawsze warto przesyłać w ten sposób swoje doświadczenia bo to pomaga w
rozwiązywaniu Błędów !
Ja tak proponuję i polecam Centrum Opinii - Outlook , Edge
pozdrawiam
Hi @Angrzej, why do you think everybody knows Polish?
Przepraszam !
Ja nie myślę że wszyscy znają polski język .
Ale chcę pomoc innemu użytkownikowi i to jest moim celem !
Ludzie IT potrafią tekst przetłumaczyć i tak bym prosił !
Dziękuję za zainteresowanie moim postem
pozdrawiam serdecznie
Well I think IT people should use English on international IT forum. IMHO your behavior looks a bit impolite - I do not want to click "translate" just to read your sentence. Good luck anyway.
Hi You were right now writes in English - I'm learning fast! Your suggestion was helpful Today I'm thanking you
Nie ma za co! ;)