Using 0365 and Hotmail accounts with OCM

Highlighted
New Contributor

I use both an O365 and Hotmail account through Outlook.

I am unable to access the functions of OCM when a Hotmail folder (eg: Inbox) is active.

Is there a work-around for this or a plan to support secondary email services such as hotmail so long as one has an active and relevant O365 subscription?

3 Replies
Highlighted

Hi Ken,

So far, OCM only works for Office 365 Business Premium account. If you are interested in this feature, I suggest you submit feedback via this link: https://outlook.uservoice.com/forums/407082-outlook-customer-manager .

Understanding your experience helps us to make our product and service better for you and others.

Thanks,
Amanda

Highlighted

Hi Amanda,

Thanks for the reply and just to clarify...I have a O365 account which I use for business corrrespondance and a Hotmail account which I use for personal.  Both accounts send/receive email using Outlook desktop client. I'd like to use the OCM features with both O365 and the Hotmail account. Might this be possible someday?

Ken

Highlighted
Hi Ken,

We don't know if and when the feature of OCM for Hotmail release, but if there is any information about that, we will publish in this forum.

Thanks,
Amanda