Tasks, Deals in Outlook.com Customer Manager

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hello, is there a way to access the fulll capabilities of Outlook Customer Manager from Outlook.offiice.com?  I can access them in Outlook, but online it's not the same.  

Thanks, Joe 

4 Replies
Highlighted

Hi Joe,

Yes, you can view it in Outlook Web App. Please kindly check if OCM is added as an add-in in your Outlook Web App. If you remove the add-in at OWA, and want to recover,please click "+" to enter the address manually:https://ocm.outlookapps.com/GetManifest 

Regards,

Barry

Highlighted
I have the add in, how to I see open tasks, deals and other info via Outlook - I can see how to trigger it on per person
Highlighted

Hello Joe,

Sorry for the delay.

As Outlook Web App doesn’t contain all feature you can used in the Outlook client, it may lost some features you want to use in OCM. We recommend that you use the Outlook client to handle the OCM tasks. Also, could you please give us more details about your requirement? We will help you check if we can archive it in the web application.

Regards,

Barry

Highlighted
Hello, we're using OCM in outlook, how can I access all tasks and deals. On the home PC, there is a blue octagon on the bottom of the page, not on my work PC