Home

Sharing issues again with OCM

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hello,

I am running into sharing issues again with OCM.  I have 636 contacts that are saved as shared.  My wife and I work together and suddenly only 50 of them are showing up on her OCM. I cleared the cache in IE but still only 50 contacts are showing up.  Is there a current sharing issue?

Please let me know.

Tony 

9 Replies
Highlighted

Hi Tony,

Could you provide OCM log in your wife’s Outlook to me in private message that I sent to you for checking?

Regards,

Johnny

Highlighted

Johnny,

I just sent you OCM logs for my wife's computer and for mine.  My OCM went from 636 business contacts to 58 this morning after clearing IE cache yesterday afternoon.  Her's from 636 yesterday afternoon to 50 this morning.

Please help!

Tony

Highlighted

Johnny,

I sent you the requested OCM logs several days ago with no response yet from you.  We still do not have our 636 contacts showing in OCM.  Are you working on this?  If not, is there somebody there that can help us?  We are trying to run a business and need access to our contact for upcoming marketing!

Please help!

Tony S

Highlighted

OCM is now not working at all.  Any ideas or suggestions?  See attached.

Tony S

Highlighted

Hi Tony,

I receive it. Please allow some time for us to analysis the issue. Thanks for your patience.

Regards,

Johnny

Highlighted

Johnny,

Do you have an update? 

Highlighted

Hi Tony,

We have run sync job from our back end. Could you check it now?

Note: Make sure only "shared"contacts will appear to others. Private contact will not be synced.

Regards,

Johnny

Highlighted

Hi Johnny,

Thank you for responding.  I checked and there is no change.  I am currently showing 206 contacts in OCM and my wifes OCM is showing 106.  All OCM contacts on my side are set as shared.  So the current shared contacts are not the same and it still does not help to understand what happened to the other 400 OCM contacts that were in the OCM database last week that seem to have vanished after clearing the IE cache.

Question, should he number of contacts I have in Outlook under "People" also show up in OCM?  I think that they were last week but not doing so now.  Some of them are showing but I have 558 contacts in People.  I know once in OCM they will not show under my wifes OCM unless they are shared. 

Thoughts?

Highlighted

Hi Tony,

Generally, contacts show in People contact will also synced to OCM contact. Just shared contacts in OCM will appear to others. I will check it further.

Regards,

Johnny