Sharing in Outlook Customer Manager not working

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Having ongoing issues with sharing contacts within OCM.  My wife and I work together in our real esate brokerage and we are the only two in our OCM Group.  Initially, 600 business contacts were being shared and now they are not.  Anybody have any suggestions?  We are working on Windows 10 desktop computers with latest updates.

4 Replies
Highlighted

Hi Tony,

Have you tried clear cache in IE browser? 

1. Please go to IE settings > General > Settings under Browsing history > Caches and databases.
  2. Delete cache files for the website "outlookapps.com".
  3. Then, restart Outlook 2016.

If the issue persists after that, please share your log with me in private message. You can click directly envelope in the right corner to access it.

Regards,

Shuman

Highlighted

Shuman,

I have cleared the cache on IE and restarted Outlook several times on both computers.  Still not sharing.  I will send you logs via private message.

Highlighted

Shuman,

I am not sure why you are referring to IOS as I never asked about IOS.  I only inquired about Sharing Issue with OCM contacts.  We are working on desktop computers running latest versions of Windows 10, which I have already shared with you.  When you last replied to me, you asked for my email address to further look into sharing issues as I was not able to generate the logs.  I have also already cleared cache in IE multiple times.  See your last email response below.  Did you ever look into this???

Subject: Re: OCM log
Date: 06-21-2017 02:15 PM

Hi Tony,

I know you have tried to collect OCM log but no result. In this situation, please share your email address with me to further analysis.

Regards,

Shuman

Highlighted

Hi Tony,

Sorry for confusion. Our engineers are investigating this issue and will keep you updated there.

Thanks for your patience.

Shuman