Sharing - how to keep your colleagues in the loop

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

HI there

So, i received a lot of support about a month ago, because OCM stopped working after i'd tried to get help with sharing.

So everything is working again now, (thanks) but i can't share deals with the other people in my tennant. They are members of the OCM group, however i can't get them to see the deals I create, or contacts i create, and vice versa. 

The super annoying thing is that they can all see each others' deals and it all works for them, but not me..... and guess what, i have all the deals, they are in support for me.

So what is going on?

Thanks in advance for fixing this

7 Replies
Highlighted

Hi Ned,

1. I've sent you a private message to collect OCM log. You can click the envelope icon in the right corner to access it.
2. What did you do to troubleshooting the previous OCM stopping working issue?
3. Some history about your account, such as being re-created recently? If you are not the Office 365 administrator, you may contact him to get it.
4. Do your account have any unique properties? For example, the Office 365 administrator set some special properties for your account?

Thanks,
Kanjie

Highlighted

Hi Ned,

Thanks for your private message. We are working on this issue based on the log you provided. I will get back to you at earliest once there is any update.

Thanks for your patience.

Shuman

Highlighted

HI there

Any progress on this?
Thanks in advance

Highlighted

Hi Ned,

We continue analyzing this log and I will keep you updated.

Thanks for your patience.

Shuman

Highlighted

yes, just been over a week with no updates so was wondering what was happening......

Thanks in advance.
Ta

Ned

Highlighted

Hi Ned,

Thanks for your patience. Our engineers deployed a fix about this issue from backend. Please check it and let me know if you have any related question.

Best Regards,

Shuman

Highlighted

Hi Ned,

Does everything work fine now?

Best Regards,

Shuman