Re: Outlook Customer manager will not load

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
I have done this step in all browsers and I cannot see any "Add-In" for Customer Manager. I have the file that has appeared in my Outlook along with a tab at the top. I am still having the same issue. I have been told it is a rollout of some kind but I see notes where it rolled out in 2016. Any ideas for me? I am also working on a mac.
6 Replies
Highlighted

Hi Tracie,

Since the original thread is old, we split your reply to a new thread for further processing.

According to your description, you can see Outlook Custom Manager in Outlook for Mac but unable to see it in Outlook Web App. Please Log into OWA, and go to General > Manage add-ins, check whether the Outlook Customer Manager is turned on as below: 

screenshot_1.png

Regards,

Barry

Highlighted

I did exactly what you said and the box was already checked. I unchecked and checked back.

Quit Outlook and restarted. Now 2 files are Customer Manager for a title and this keeps loading.

Any other ideas?

Highlighted

Hi Tracie,

Many thanks for your updates.

Could you tell us the detailed version of the affected Outlook client? Also, please give us some screenshots of the error message (the entire Outlook client interface) for a better understanding. Your cooperation is highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Barry

Highlighted

I am having the same problem and I am on the Office 365 for Mac also. Did you receive any answers for this or find any solutions? I have done all of the suggestions below with no luck.

Highlighted

Nothing so far. Endless loading. I'll post it when I find a solution but I think I'd rather spend time finding an alternative to using Outlook than to learn how to fix Outlook.

Highlighted
Wow, agree!! Thanks for the quick reply, I will move toward a different solution as well.