Re: OCM encountered an error. Won't start.

Highlighted
New Contributor

I thought unintalling OCM would solve the issue, hoping to reinstall it again...

Unfortunately, I could not re-add this anymore... can you help?  Where do I find OCM add-in to install to my Outlook 2016???

11 Replies
Highlighted

Hi Dale,

So far, OCM cannot be installed via Microsoft store.

Generally, the OCM add-in will be added back automatically within 24 hours.

Thanks,

Kanjie

Highlighted

Hi Dale,

Has OCM been enabled?

Thanks,
Kanjie

Highlighted
Outlook Customer Manager is automatically installed for O365 Business Premium users. If you accidently deletes the add-in, it will be reinstalled within 24 hours
Highlighted

Do we have to KEEP clearing the cache?  I find myselft doing this a lot. it works! ...however, i always need to delete the cache everytime I start OCM........

Highlighted

As am I. I also have to re-sign everytime I clear the cache and restart outlook 2016.

Highlighted

Great!  That is what happened.. I have OCM back!

Only problem is:

1.  Everytime I delete the cache from IE Settings...  it works, but I find myself getting the same error REGULARLY ... OCM encountered an error... therefore, i ALWAYS have to Delete Cache from IE Settings, try doing this everyday! hehehe... kinda frustrating

2. everytime I do delete this... I always have to sign as well..

Any PERMANENT fix to "OCM encountered an error" problem??????

Highlighted
Hi Dale,

I've sent you a private message to collect more information to investigate the issue. You can click the envelope icon in the right corner to access it.

Thanks,
Amanda
Highlighted
Hi Dale,

Does the issue still exist? If yes, could you please share the information above?

Thanks,
Amanda
Highlighted

yes, it still have the same issues, even after installing the latest office update.

Highlighted

Hi Dale,

Last week I sent you a PM to collect the log so we can further investigate the issue. Did you receive it? If not, I have sent a new one to you.
Please click the envelope icon in the right corner to access it.

Thanks,
Amanda

Highlighted
Hi Dale,

Does the issue still exist? If yes, could you please reply the PM with the log?

Thanks,
Amanda