Re: Minimum version for Outlook Customer Manager

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi

I am running latest version of Office 365 and Outlook Cunstomer Manager is visible on my ribbon and it shows as activated in my addons but it doesnt seem to do anything., If I select an email from one of my clients and then click on OCM a window opens but it does not populate with anything like past emails tasks or anything at all

What gives?

Terry Mitterer

2 Replies
Highlighted

Hi Terry,

Based on your description, your OCM add-in has been successfully loaded. Also, it seems that something unexpected occurred.

As the following image shows, if I highlight an email in my Inbox and click “Customer Manager” in the right corner in Outlook client, emails related to this sender should show there:002.PNG

1. For further troubleshooting, please share some screenshots about “it does not populate with anything like past emails tasks or anything at all”.
  2. Additionally, to narrow down the issue, please send some new emails from another account to see if the same issue occurs. If so, please also provide some screenshots about the reproduction steps and the symptom.

To protect your privacy, I have sent a private message to you to collect these screenshots. You can click the envelope icon in the right corner to access it.

Thanks for your time.

Shuman

Highlighted

Hi Terry,

Are you still experiencing this issue? If yes, please feel free to let us know.

Best Regards,

Shuman