Home

Re: Cannot Open OCM: "We encountered an error. Please try again."

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi there,

I'm having this same issue. I can view Customer Manager in the side panel (but only after going into IE and deleting outlookapps in Databases & Caches. However if I go to Add-Ins I'm never able to open the OCM page. I can't do a fresh install as I only have the one computer and need it for work. I do have 6 different O365 Exchange accounts added in Outlook so not sure if that's related or not. I'm very interested in rolling this out for the many customers I support that are on O365 but my initial impression is that this is pre-alpha software at best.  (there are other issues I've encountered but I'll stick with one at a time). What's the scoop? How do we get this to work?

Thanks,

Phill

2 Replies
Highlighted

Hi Phill,

To identify if the issue is related to too many accounts in Outlook, please create a new profile and only add one Office 365 account which has enabled OCM. Check if it helps.

Also, I've sent you a private message to collect more information for us to investigate the issue. You can click the envelope icon in the right corner to access it.

Best Regards,

Lance

Highlighted

Hi Phill,

Do you still experiencing this issue? Any update will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Lance