Re: Can't sign in to Customer Manageer

Highlighted
New Contributor

I'm having the same issue as Bryan Wilson.  The OCM add-on worked last week but when I tried yesterday and today I get the same error message as Bryan. 

4 Replies
Highlighted

Hi Wally,

Please try the following to see the result.

1. Please go to IE settings > General > Settings under Browsing history > Caches and databases.

2. Delete cache files for the website "outlookapps.com".

3. Restart Outlook 2016. Also, I would like to know your Outlook 2016 version number, such as 1703 (7967.xxxx).

Thanks,

Kanjie

Highlighted
Kanjie,

Deleted cache files for "outlookapps.com" and restarted Outlook 2016. Did not work.

Outlook 2016 version is (16.0.7329.1051) 32-bit

Wally
Highlighted

Hi Wally,

Outlook Customer Manager requires Outlook for windows with minimal version of 1611 (build 7521.2072). For detailed information, please refer to this article:

https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Outlook-Customer-Manager/quot-Your-Outlook-is-our-of-date-quo....

So I suggest you upgrade your Office application to the latest version based on this article: Install Office updates.

If you are an end user and are not able to update the version of your Office suite, I suggest you contact the admin of your Office 365 organization to do this.

If the method above doesn’t work, I've sent you a private message to collect more information to investigate the issue. You can click the envelope icon in the right corner to access it.

Thanks,

Amanda

Highlighted
Hi Wally,

Did you try my methods above? If the issue still exists, could you please share the information above?

Thanks,
Amanda