Home

Outlook Customer Manager App Showing Deleted Contacts

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

I have just started to use the Outlook Customer Manager and have installed the app on my Ipad and phone. But for some reason contacts i have previously deleted from my Outlook are showing up in the App, they are not showing any where such as on Outlook or on the web app. how do i stop this from happening ?

2 Replies
Highlighted

Hi Terry,

About this issue , I would like to confirm if the deleted contacts also exist in the OCM on Outlook web app and Outlook desktop version client, please refresh the contacts when checking them in OCM.

If the deleted contacts do not exist in OCM on Outlook Web App and Outlook client, I suggest you reinstall the OCM client on your mobile client to see if same issue happens.

If the issue still happens, to further troubleshoot this issue, I would like to collect some information via PM.

you can click the envelope icon in the right corner to access it.

Besides, do others in your organization also encounter this issue?

Thanks,
Amanda

Highlighted

Hi Terry,

Thanks for your PM.

From your description, it seems to be an Outlook issue and the deleted contacts still leave in the email server. So I suggest you also delete the contacts from your Outlook desktop version client and then check if you can still find the contacts by searching them.

After the contacts has been deleted completely from your Outlook contact, check if they still appear in your OCM.

Thanks,
Amanda