11-06-2017 02:34 PM
11-06-2017 06:12 PM
To troubleshoot the issue, please clear the cache of your IE browser with the steps below and check if the issue can be fixed.
11-06-2017 06:17 PM
11-07-2017 08:26 AM
We are having the same issue here as well. We have about 30 people using OCM, and this has been intermittently affecting them for weeks now. When it happens, generally the issue will correct after a day or so, then come back after a while, sometimes up to a week.
It's also affecting the standard search bar - if they try to search there, it gives them an error. There is a link to click directly below the standard search that says "click here to search your local computer", and when you click that, the search works. OCM doesn't work at all.
I've tried clearing out Outlook indexing and the outlookapps index via Internet Options. Neither of these works. When I clear out outlookapps, the error message changes from "Something went wrong null" to "Something went wrong, please try again". I've also tried allowing the outlookapps to exceed size limits, and increased the warning levels.
I need a solution to this issue ASAP, as these users specifically upgraded to Office 365 Business Premium to take advantage of OCM, and as of right now, they are frustrated because they never know when it will stop working for them.
11-07-2017 08:29 AM
Ok thank you for the update. 50% of our team can access OCM and the other half cannot. Mine magically started working this morning. Glad to hear its not just our organization. This is really frustrating as we rolled it out earlier this week and it is frustrating the team out the gates. Everyone already wants to go back to excel.
11-08-2017 10:51 PM
Please try to reinstall add-in via the following steps.
And use the address https://ocm.outlookapps.com/GetManifest
12-04-2017 12:33 AM
by getacurrie on October 15, 2019
by Petra Kelly on October 09, 2018