OCM Queries

Highlighted
Deleted
Not applicable

Hello 

I have querries regarding ocm, Any help would be highly appreciate

1.Wanted to know if there’s an existing person in his contacts list but not shown in the OCM and if he adds that person manually to OCM why does it creates a duplicate entry in the Contacts list.

2.When will OCM for mobile device will release? How do I get invitation for testing on my mobile phone?

3.In my contacts the number is different that the number of contacts in OCM wanted to know how this can be possible?

4.How the shared option works in OCM in contact details.

Thank you!!

Regards,

Abdul Samad

5 Replies
Highlighted

Hi Abdul,

1. Based on test, the answer is Yes.
  2. There is no ETA for OCM release for mobile device. If we get any release information for mobile device, we will post it in the forum to let you guys know. Thanks for your understanding.
  3. Theoretically, the number on the two places should be the same. After running some tests, I found that there is a little difference. Regarding this question, I will consult our relevant team and update you soon.
  4. All shared items are placed into a shared group called Outlook Customer Manager. Every member of that group will automatically see the shared items on their contacts, companies, and deals pages. An article for your reference: Share information in Outlook Customer Manager

Best Regards,

Lance

Highlighted
Hello Lance

Thank you for taking your time and helping me to understand OCM.

But there is still confusing in regards to first question.

Regards,
Abdul Samad
Abdul Samad
Highlighted

Hi Abdul,

1. About the first question, please refer to the steps below:
    In OCM, click on All contacts, select an existing non-OCM contact and click View Details. Enable the Share contact and check the result.
    1704131.PNG
  2. About the contact number question, please note that the number of contacts in outlook and OCM may be different. The mechanism about recognizing contacts is different in Outlook People tab and OCM.

Best Regards,

Lance

Highlighted

Hi Abdul,

About the second question, if you configure an Office 365 Business Premium account which has enabled OCM on Outlook for iOS, you can access OCM via the steps below:

1. Open a message and click the box icon.

1704181.PNG

2. Then you can access OCM in the popup window.

1704182.PNG

Let me know if you have any queries about OCM.

Thanks,

Lance

Highlighted

Hi Abdul,

If you still need assistance, please get back to us when you have time.

Thanks,

Lance