OCM not showing up

Highlighted
New Contributor

Can someone please help me figure out how to get OCM to show up in outlook for my company? I have purchased Office365 as of today, and one of the primary items I'd like to get working is OCM, but cannot figure out for the life of me how to get OCM to show up.

5 Replies
Highlighted

Hello Peter,

Firstly, your organization need assign the Office 365 Business Premium subscription to the uses. In this way, the users can access to the OCM. However, on the admin side, he/she can enable/disable the OCM in the admin center, please see:

20180127-1.png

On the end-users side, they can enable/disable the OCM add-in on the OWA. Please see:

20180127-2.png

Please confirm the above information on your side, and let us know the result.

Regards,

Rudy

Highlighted

Thanks Rudy!

It seemed that I had done those steps and the subscription took some time to take in effect. After a few hours, OCM then appeared in my outlook. Slightly odd, but at least it's there. I'll be awaiting to see if the rest of my team members are able to see it as well.

Highlighted

Rudy,

OCM seems to be very odd right now. Sometimes OCM appears and doesn't appear in my outlook. Secondly, i have set up someone else in the organization withall the permissions/applications, but they are not able to see OCM either. Where is the "OWA" you speak of? The one where you had pasted the area to enable/disable OCM. 

Highlighted

Hello peter,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

The OWA is shorted for Outlook Web App. Please click the link to access it or login into the office portal to access it.

On OWA, please click Settings (the gear icon) > Mails > General > Manage add-ins.

Regards,

Rudy

Highlighted
How do you get OCM to appear in side-by-side view in OWA?