OCM loading, loading, loading

Occasional Contributor

When i will open the OCM in the Ribbon it will work. But if i will open the OCM over "..." at the bottom i will see a loading screen all the time! (See Attachement) I checked it with more users on different pc's.

Some Ideas?

5 Replies
Highlighted

Hi Christoph,

May I know the detailed version of the Outlook you are using? Please go to: File > Office Account > About Outlook. Meanwhile, it shows a loading screen all the time which means the OCM can't connect to server. It may be a network issue, please change the network to try again. Also, please confirm whether is works on OWA?

Regards,

Rudy

Highlighted

Version 1707 (Build 8326.2096)

OWA? I didn't see OCM in OWA. On my IOS it is working.

I change the network to a private DSL and also checking over a mobile theathered connection. Same screen. The funnx thing is. It works, if i klick on an mail and activate the ribbon icon. But use it over the "..." as Add-in is not possible. Also the sharing of created contacts from IOS is'nt working.

Highlighted

Hi Christoph,

Whether you are using an Office 365 Business Premium account? If so, you should see the OCM icon on the reading pane, please see:

20170909-1.png

Meanwhile, please try clearing IE cache to check the issue:

1. Please go to IE settings > General > Settings under Browsing history > Caches and databases. 

2. Delete cache files for the website "outlookapps.com". 

3. Then, restart Outlook 2016. 

Regards,

Rudy

Highlighted

Oh yeah the OWA Icon is very small :) I got it. Ok the funny thing is, today it will work know. I didn't changed anything. I thing it must be an issue at the backend etc.

Highlighted

Hi Christoph,

Sorry for the late reply.

Glad to hear it works now. Maybe, the reason as you described above. Have a nice day.

Regards,

Rudy