May 08 2017 06:39 AM
May 08 2017 10:08 AM - edited May 08 2017 07:09 PM
Could you please provide screenshots about the issue?
Also, please try the steps below:
1. Please go to IE settings > General > Settings under Browsing history > Caches and databases.
2. Delete cache files for the website "outlookapps.com".
3. Then, restart Outlook 2016.
May 08 2017 07:14 PM
1. Click Reply in the thread.
2. Click Photo and upload the screenshots.
3. After uploading and click Done.
May 11 2017 08:25 PM
Did you get a chance to check the information above? Please feel free to contact me if any related assistance is needed.
Aug 24 2018 10:51 AM
I'm having this same issue with outlook 365 application (on my desktop). Did the clear cache and still hangs. Any ideas? OCM is sooo buggy.