05-08-2017 06:39 AM
05-08-2017 10:08 AM - edited 05-08-2017 07:09 PM
Could you please provide screenshots about the issue?
Also, please try the steps below:
1. Please go to IE settings > General > Settings under Browsing history > Caches and databases.
2. Delete cache files for the website "outlookapps.com".
3. Then, restart Outlook 2016.
05-08-2017 07:14 PM
1. Click Reply in the thread.
2. Click Photo and upload the screenshots.
3. After uploading and click Done.
05-11-2017 08:25 PM
Did you get a chance to check the information above? Please feel free to contact me if any related assistance is needed.
08-24-2018 10:51 AM
I'm having this same issue with outlook 365 application (on my desktop). Did the clear cache and still hangs. Any ideas? OCM is sooo buggy.
by limast52 on April 18, 2020
by fredmc on February 11, 2020
by Aleksei2375 on November 01, 2019
by Eugenie Burrage on November 04, 2019
by Gabriel Valdez Malpartida on November 04, 2019
by Gabriel Valdez Malpartida on July 03, 2019