OCM Functionality questions

Highlighted
New Contributor

I have some questions about what OCM should do that I would like clarified regarding shared contacts.  Is there a way to assign another user in the ocm group a task associated to a shared contact?  Should we not see all the emails sent back and forth on shared contacts from all the users?  Are notes supposed to sync for shared contacts between all users?  What about timeline, is timeline a one to one thing in which the only thing you see in the timeline are things that the user has accomplished with no other timeline info from the other users in the OCM group?

Regards,

Shawn J

1 Reply
Highlighted

Hello Shawn,

Please see:

Is there a way to assign another user in the OCM group a task associated to a shared contact?

No, it's not feasible to achieve it so far. We suggest your feedback it to our related team via the Feedback Hub.

Should we not see all the emails sent back and forth on shared contacts from all the users? 

Generally, we can access to the email associated with ourselves which we are the sender or recipient.

Are notes supposed to sync for shared contacts between all users? 

No, we only can see the notes edited by ourselves. If you also need this feature, we welcome you feedback it via the above Feedback Hub.

What about timeline, is timeline a one to one thing in which the only thing you see in the timeline are things that the user has accomplished with no other timeline info from the other users in the OCM group?

May I know if the "timeline" is the Task List? If so, it shows the task you assign to the associated users. If not, could you please provide us more information about the timeline for better understand it?

Regards,

Rudy