OCM does not show up inside Outlook ribbon

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi, I work for an MSP. OCM will not show up in one of our clients that want to use it. I don't know any other clients that use it.

- They have a BusPrem license

- License is enabled in the Partner Centre/their tenant portal

- License shows up in Add Ons in OWA (Which they do not use for their mail)

- Their mail is hosted on our Exchange servers (not O365 mail)

I installed their BusPrem Office on another PC and the OCM button does not show up in Outlook. Can you please help us? Thanks.

5 Replies
Highlighted

Hello Tom,

Please create a new Outlook profile and add the Office 365 Business Premium account to this profile to check it. Note: Please don't remove the older profile for protecting data.

If issue persists, please turn OCM license off in the Admin center and then turn it on. And then restart the Outlook to check it.

Feel free to let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Rudy

Highlighted
Hi, Thanks for your reply. I created a new test user in the Tenant portal and the OCM addon is not showing in Outlook. See screenshot below. The test user has BusPrem assigned license as well and OCM is definitely enabled. See attached.
Highlighted

Hello Tom_B,

Thanks for your reply.

Please clear the IE browser cache to check it:

1. Please go to IE settings > General > Settings under Browsing history > Caches and databases. 

2. Delete cache files for the website "outlookapps.com". 

Meanwhile, please let us know the detailed Outlook version to check it on our side: File > Office Account > About Outlook.

Regards,

Rudy

Highlighted
There were no domains in the IE cache apps. See attached screenshots.
Highlighted

I'm having the same problem, no outlookapps in my cache, OCM is enabled in my OWA but doesn't show up in my ribbon