OCM crashes constantly. Cant export data Basically unusable



I am setting up OCM for 6 users with various amounts of Outlook Contacts. I have also imported about 1500 Companies.

All users are now experiencing crashes, sorry we had to restart message, no records showing.

On the windows 7 machines ive enabled exceed limit for outlook apps.com

Ive also deleted the cache & database on both Windows 7 & 10 machines whioch starts the download process again but after a couple of minutes the crashes start again.

Ive also tried downloading the app from the url & it still shows version

Windows & Outlook on all machines kept up to date.

Cant work out how to gather log files as the process wont work for me.

Thanks in advance.


3 Replies

Hi Todd,


First, you can try clearing the cache of your IE browser via the steps below to check if the issue can be fixed.

  • Please go to IE settings > General > Settings under Browsing history > Caches and databases.
  • Delete cache files for the website "outlookapps.com".
  • Restart Outlook 2016.

If the issue persists, we may need to collect the log to further analyze the issue, I have sent you a private message to you to collect the log file. Please check it.




Hi Todd,

Thanks for your PM.

To further investigate this issue, I have sent you a PM to collect some information, please check.


Hello Amanda,

Do we have any futher updates on this matter which is still occuring.