SOLVED

OCM Add-In Error

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I get the message " ADD-IN ERROR Sorry, we had to restart because this add-in wasn't responding." I can click "Restart" which brings it up for a few minutes and then crashes again. The error message stays the entire time (just in a collapsed form, so I just see the red X in the left hand corner).

37 Replies
Highlighted

@Simone Christoph, thanks for reporting the issue. We are working on a fix to address this issue - and should release the fix this week.

Highlighted
Thanks!
Highlighted

Do you have an update on the fix?

Highlighted
We deployed a fix last night -- are you still seeing the issue?
Highlighted

yes

Highlighted
Thanks for the confirmation. I send you a private message for contact information so we can call to diagnose your issue.
Highlighted
I am having the same issue, where is the release fix?
Highlighted
We have released the fix last week to reduce the chance you will run into this. If you still seeing the issue, please contact office support
Highlighted

Hi Welly, 

I am still having the same issues. How is it going on the fix?

Highlighted

Hi Simone,

We have issued some fixes that may help with the add-in error. I will contact you to understand your issue.

Welly

Highlighted
I keep running into this message also (Add-in Error, Sorry, we had to restart because this add-in wasn't responding.) Is there something I can do to resolve this?
Highlighted

i have the same error

Highlighted

I"m getting the same error

Can someone reassure me that there is actually light at the end of this tunnel.  Does anybody have Outlook Customer Manager working and syncing between multiple computers and users?  I'm beginning to believe that this program is not working and we are all wasting our time.

Someone, please tell me they have it working.

Highlighted

we're having exactly the same problem

OCM.png

Highlighted
Hi, I have the same issue, has the fix been issued yet and where do i find it?
Highlighted

No, unfortunately, they have not been able to fix it yet.

Highlighted

Ditto Here.  We have been waiting for this software a long time!!

Highlighted

yes....need a fix, please help!

Highlighted
I am having the same issue from multiple accounts within the organization