No able to re-install the plugin

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

We have problems with Sharing.  Many examples of problems with all record types (COmpanies, COntacts and Deals).   We raised a ticket and were told to do a few things adn one was to uninstall teh plugin and re-install.   We did uninstalled and are not able to see how to install it back.

Paul

3 Replies
Highlighted
Hi Paul,

Based on my knowledge, after you uninstall the OCM add-in, it will revert in 24 hours. So if the issue still happens after OCM revert, to further troubleshoot this issue, I need to collect some information in the PM I sent to you. Please check.

Thanks,
Amanda
Highlighted
Hi Paul,

First I would like to confirm if the OCM revert back now. If not, since you cannot collect the log yourself, we would like to collect your email address for further troubleshooting.

Besides, Since you have opened a ticket, could you please provide with the SR number so we can help you monitor the status?

In order to protect your privacy, please send us the SR number and your email address via PM.

Thanks,
Amanda

Highlighted
Hi Paul,

Thanks for your PM.

About this issue, we are consulting our related team now, and will post back once getting any updates.

Thanks,
Amanda