Is Outlook CRM completely broken?

Highlighted
Contributor

We are having an issue where companies and companies that one salesperson adds to Outlook Customer Manager as Shared Business Contacts are only visible to her, despite the Shared With column showing Outlook Customer Manager.   Is this product totally broken?

4 Replies

Hello Harold,

For better assistance, could you provide us a video to show the issue?

Regards,

Rudy

Highlighted

Hello Harold,

Have you referred to my reply? We appreciate the update for further help.

Regards,

Rudy

Highlighted
"is this product totally broken?"........depends on who you ask really. Microsoft will feed you the line of we are committed blah blah.

But from a user perspective the answer is Yes. It is totally broken and useless for sharing even the most basic customer information for more than a year. No android app, super slow to use, super slow to sync, data corruption etc. Productivity app.....yeah right.

I think that most people who had any interest in this product have moved on. I myself hang around to ensure that users like you don't loose man hours clearing out IE caches and tearing your hair out while trying to do what should be simple things like importing contacts.
Highlighted

Thanks Boss.  The sharing issue I opened the thread with was user error.  The salesperson was not setting the contact to "Shared".  Most users are not able to negotiate all the sliders and then remember to hit save.  Just that makes this product impossible to use.

What is the best CRM for small companies?