06-02-2017 09:22 AM
06-02-2017 09:22 AM
Currently i test the OCM as admin alone with two computers for understanding it.
My first question is how to reset everything that i have done?
For example i renamed the generated Group to MiniCRM.
I have two Test Companies which i can't delete because i don't have permissions.
Which is wrong.
Where is that stored?
06-03-2017 03:13 AM
I would like to collect the following information first:
1. Some details about "i renamed the generated Group to MiniCRM", such as what is the generated group and how you renamed it.
2. As for "I have two Test Companies", please provide some screenshots about the it.
3. As for "which i can't delete because i don't have permissions", please provide some screenshot about the symptom.
06-04-2017 08:38 AM - edited 06-04-2017 08:41 AM
i managed to reset all company entries by using the tipp from
1. Please go to IE settings > General > Settings under Browsing history > Caches and databases。
2. Delete cache files for the website "outlookapps.com".
3. Then, restart Outlook 2016.
I did that on both of my computers.
To answer your questions:
1. I renamed the group in the Exchange Admin -> Groups. That was just a try if it would reflect on the naming of the Outlook Addin. Mini CRM would be better than "Outlook Customer Manager"
2. Too late. They gone after deleting "outlookapps.com" cache on both computers
3. Also too late.
I still would like to understand how storing does work.
06-06-2017 02:34 AM
Thanks for your updates. I notice that you reset compant entries and would like to confirm with you what your further requirement is. Please feel free to reach out to me if any related assistance is needed.
Regarding "how does storing work", for privacy concern, there is no official article.
Thanks for your understanding.
06-06-2017 08:27 AM
But as admin i need to understand how i make backups and stuff.
I guess OCM is not the right tool for that what i need for our company anyways..
Thanks for your help :)
06-06-2017 11:38 AM