FAQ - Frequently asked questions about Outlook Customer Manager

Highlighted
Former Employee

Q. Which Office 365 subscriptions include Outlook Customer Manager?

A. Outlook Customer Manager is available with an Office 365 Business Premium subscription. We are working to also bring it to E3 and E5 subscriptions in the future.

Q. When will Outlook Customer Manager be available?

A. Outlook Customer Manager is rolling out to Office 365 Business Premium subscribers, starting with those in First Release and continuing worldwide in the coming months. If you want early access, please see support article for more information on how to join the First Release program for Office 365.

Q. How do I access Outlook Customer Manager?

A. An icon for Outlook Customer Manager will appear in the home tab in Outlook 2016 for Windows as soon as it is rolled out to your account. Click the icon to get started.

Q. Where can I get more information or give feedback?

A. Please see this support article for more information. You can share feedback with us on UserVoice in this community!

6 Replies
Highlighted
There is only mention of IOS and windows options for the Outlook Customer Manager, were is the version for Mac OS version ?
Highlighted
We would REALLY like this feature in our Office 365 E3 tenant. Please help to make it available sooner rather than later. :)
Highlighted
Hi,

I recieved the OCM button in Outlook 2016, but it is greyed-out. Is there a step I need to take to allow it to become clickable?
Highlighted
Highlighted
This is so frustrating. I have business premium and fast track setup and I haven't received the OCM yet. Any help on how I can get this activated?
Highlighted

I am also signed up for first release and am eagerly awaiting this new feature. Any way to manually request it?