Exports will not download

Highlighted
Deleted
Not applicable

When I try to export somehting IE opens and shows the file to download 

Report?exportRequest=%7B%22EntityType%22%3A1%2C%22Sorts%22%.....

When I click on the pop up save nothing happens, the pop up just stays open.

7 Replies
Highlighted
Hi Rhys,

Regarding this issue, I suggest you first clear the cache of your IE browser with the steps below and check if the issue can be fixed.
1. Please go to IE settings > General > Settings under Browsing history > Caches and databases.
2. Delete cache files for the website "outlookapps.com".
3. Then, restart Outlook 2016.

Then if the issue still happen, I would like to collect the following information for troubleshooting:
1. A screenshot of the symptom.
2. The email address of the problematic Office 365 account.
In order to protect your privacy, I have sent you a PM to collect it, you can click the envelope icon in the right corner to access it.

Thanks,
Amanda
Highlighted

Hi Amanda,

Attached is the print screen, I can click the save button, but nothing happens, O have tried to use save as too.

I sen tyou the email address of the user.

Regards

Highlighted

Hi Rhys,

Thanks for you reply and PM.

About this issue, I need to do some consult. We will post back once getting any updates.

Thanks,
Amanda

Highlighted
Hi Rhys,

After consulting, we would like to confirm what entity (contact/company/deal) did you try to export and how many.

Thanks,
Amanda

Highlighted

Hi Amanda, 

I have tried with all three, and I only have one or two of each, I am still testing the service.

Regards

Highlighted

I recieved product update for Office this mornign and this seems to have cleared the issue

Highlighted
I have met this problem in approx Aug, 2017 also. And it's been fixed after some time. But now it comes back....