Does anyone have OCM working with iOS?

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I just subbed to Office 365 and downloaded OCM but I get the "what a mess" message error.

Is there a fix for this?  I contacted MS support and they told me to contact Apple which obviously is not a very good suggestion :(

5 Replies
Highlighted

Hi Jamie Letourneau,

May I know if you can access OCM in Outlook client in computer? This will help to check if  you have been assigned the OCM license and check whether the Outlook Customer Manager is turned on. 

If you can sign in OCM in Outlook client in computer with same account (BP account), but you still get the error in OCM in iOS, please try to reinstall the OCM app to check the outcome.

Thanks,

Iry

Highlighted

hello, YES, OCM connects correctly on web, desktop (mac and windows)

I tried uninstalling and re-installing on iOS but I continue to get "what a mess, things aren't going our way.  And we apologize for the inconvenience.  Please contact customer support"

the error code is 1011

Hi Jamie Letourneau,

May I know your iOS system version, so I can check it from my side?

Please try to upgrade to latest version (12.0.1) to check the outcome if you haven't upgraded before. 

Thanks,

Iry

Highlighted

I am on most recent version 12.1

@Iry Chen wrote:

Hi Jamie Letourneau,

May I know your iOS system version, so I can check it from my side?

Please try to upgrade to latest version (12.0.1) to check the outcome if you haven't upgraded before. 

Thanks,

Iry

Highlighted

Hi there.

Did you find a resolution to this issue? We are unable to login to the iOS app, after weeks of struggling with Microsoft and Office 365 support. Thanks!