Home

Do deal phases sync?

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Custom deal phases been defined (and default ones been deleted) by one user are supposed to being synced to others?

6 Replies
Highlighted

Hi Matteo,

Does “custom deal should be synced to others” mean that a deal with custom Stage filter (as shown below) can be shared with others? If yes, based on my test, if you share and then delete it, others can still see it, but it will not show up normally.

001.PNG

If you would like to know whether you can access this custom deal under the same account on different computers, the answer is yes. Custom deal phases can be synced to another computer.

Best Regards,

Shuman

Highlighted

Thanks.

I would also like to know if my personalized list of available phases actually syncs to others thus setting a potential standard - so all others simply find the same list in their interface, or else, everybody needs to manually customize to the same list according to a pre-agreed standard.

Highlighted

Hi Matteo,

I agree with you.

As for this behavior, I will do some consult. After I get some updates, I will reply to you.

Thanks,
Kanjie

Highlighted

Hi Matteo,

Now, the custom stage should be synchronized to others for shared deals.

If the issue persists, please try to update the shared deal and check whether other users can see the custom stages.

Thanks,
Kanjie

Highlighted

Hello,

I am a bit confused.  If I create a customized deals stage will it sync with others on my sales team so at the end of the day we will ALL have the same stages within deals?

Thanks for clarification.

Regards,

Shane

Highlighted

Hi Shane,

The answer is yes. After you create shared deals, the custom stage should be synchronized to others. 

Best Regards,

Shuman