Deal Import fails

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
I'm sure this is a live ware problem but...
I'm trying to import deals via a csv file. All goes well and I'm told its successfully but no content.
There is a message at the very bottom of the deals form saying try again...

Any pointers welcome.
10 Replies
Highlighted

Hello Graham,

Thanks for your report.

It seems we can reproduce the issue. Can you try again and then capture a screenshot about the  error message for us to confirm it?

Regards,

Rudy

Highlighted
Hi Rudi

I sent a reply a week ago with no response.
Graham
Highlighted
Same issue here. Vague and unhelpful error messages. I can't even import a single row that has deal name.
Highlighted
Come on MS At least give us a clue. We pay a lot of money for this service and can't use it for the most important aspect of business.. Closing deals.
Highlighted
Are MS going to respond. Or do I go to another CRM.
Highlighted

Hello Graham,

Greetings and Sorry for the late reply. 

Please update the Outlook client to the latest one to check it. If issue persists, please share some screenshots about the error message with us and tell us the detailed Outlook version: File > Office Account > About Outlook.

Regards,

Rudy

Highlighted

Hello Graham,

Thanks for your reply. As I can import the Deals successfully now, we suggest you update the Outlook client to the latest one to try again. Meanwhile, you can upload the screenshots here. Note: Please remove any personal information before upload them.

We appreciate your time.

Regards,

Rudy

Highlighted
Hi Rudy
You've already sent that email a week ago.
As I replied then.
I'm using latest client and have attached multiple screen shots.
MS is bouncing my reply back as undeliverable.
This is a common problem on the forums.
If MS can't help let me know ASAP and I'll cancel subscriptions and try another CRM.

Graham
Highlighted

Hello Graham,

Greetings. 

As I mentioned above, this issue disappears from my lab. So please confirm if you use the template download from OCM and then input the information to import, does the issue persist?

Meanwhile, please also let us know the detailed Outlook version to test it on our lab again: File > Office Account > About Outlook. 

Also, it is suggested you clear the IE browser cache to check it:

     1. Please go to IE settings > General > Settings under Browsing history > Caches and databases. 

     2. Delete cache files for the website "outlookapps.com". 

      3. Then, restart Outlook 2016.

Regards,

Rudy

Highlighted

Hello Graham,

How are you doing today? 

As far as I know, this issue is being fixing. So please keep updating the Outlook client to check it.

Regards,

Rudy