04-22-2017 08:18 PM
04-23-2017 08:11 AM - edited 04-25-2017 08:22 PM
I would like to confirm:
1. Some details about how you installed OCM.
Generally, Office 365 Business Premium users will be assigned the OCM license. Then, OCM will be enabled for them automatically, instead of installing manually.
2. If you click an email in Outlook, can you see the OCM button?
3. Some screenshots about "but the Customer Manager button in Quick Access toolbar is not active".
04-23-2017 07:53 PM
1. I installed OCM from Add-ins section manually.
2. Yes I can see OCM Button (actiuvated) when I open the email, but if I have any email highlighted not open, then i see the OCM Button but not activated (this is the issue I am referring too)
3. Screenshot attached
04-23-2017 11:26 PM
The issue should be related to Outlook client side. I’d like to confirm the following to identify it:
05-03-2017 09:24 PM
Hi Welly Lee
Thanks for your reply
If I activate reading pane, it does have the Customer Manager button activate but only for that particular email or contact, but I want the button activated so the whole customer manager Dashboard can open when I am not in any particular email
05-04-2017 02:24 AM - edited 05-09-2017 07:52 PM
There are two ways to access OCM.
If it doesn’t address your concern, could you please provide some screenshots about the symptom you have met?
07-18-2017 09:25 AM
I have the OCM logo in my navigation bar but when I click on it, it says "We didn't find anything to show here" and the OCM logo in the Add-ins Ribbon is greyed out.
07-20-2017 01:00 AM
About this issue, I would like to confirm the following information:
General > Manage add-ins > Check whether OCM is enabled for your account.
If the settings above are all set, please wait for 24h and restart the Outlook client, the OCM button will appear.
07-21-2017 10:58 AM
now whenever I click on it it says " ADD-IN ERROR, Sorry we had to restart because the add-in wasn;t responding"