Business contacts disappeared in OCM app

Highlighted
New Contributor

I am using the OCM app for a while and few days ago, I found my business contacts disappeared in OCM app. Then I open the OCM plugin in my Outlook and the business contacts still there. I also try to add some new contact in OCM app and I found it could be added, but a while later it disappear in OCM app. I try re-sync the cache, re-logon, re-install the app but still not work. I even tried on another iPhone but the contacts still unable to show.

I tried to click Help inside the OCM app but interestingly the support email "ocmhelp@microsoft.com" is unreachable. Then I open a Microsoft support ticket and the support guy just ask me to open a thread here.

What the hell and What can I do now?

11 Replies
Highlighted

Hi Stephen,

Regarding the OCM app, do you mean the Outlook Customer Manager for iOS?

Based on your description, may I confirm if the issue is Business contacts don't display under the Contacts section in the app? Could you please capture some screenshots for analysis?

One for the OCM app and one for the OCM in Outlook.

Thanks,

Lance

Highlighted
I have the same issue
Highlighted

Hi,

There is no OCM app for Android so far, and the problem happens on iOS OCM app.

You are correct that all business contacts cannot be showed in OCM app. However, if I open in Outlook OCM plugin, I can see the contacts remained. Interestingly it is duplicating the contacts on its own...

Highlighted

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for the information.

I can reproduce the issue and I'll submit the information to related team for analysis. Will keep you updated.

Thanks,

Lance

Highlighted

Unfortunately I too have exactly the same issue.....

Contacts have just vanished in OCM mobile app but are still present in the desktop app. I have removed and then reinstalled the app but still have no contacts and I've tried the re-sync data option too.

(OCM really is such a long way from being any sort of usable CRM anyway but to have this happening..........I think I will be going back to the free version of ZOHO)

Highlighted

I am a new OCM user and have the same problem.

Highlighted

Hi Lance,

Is there any feedback on this yet? Is the issue being addressed?

Regards, James

Highlighted

Hello James,

Yes, the related team has already known this issue and they are working on it. I'll reply this thread once I get any update.

Thanks,

Lance

Highlighted

Thank you....

Highlighted

Hi Lance,

I've not heard from you, or any other MS source to be fair, but this issue is now resolved for me.

I'd been checking to see if my contacts had returned to the IOS app periodically and, lo and behold, earlier this week I noticed that normal service had been resumed....

Regards, James

Highlighted

Hi Todd,

Check your OCM app - my contacts have now (as mysteriously as they vanished) reappeared :)