Home

Accessing Outlook Contacts from Customer Manager

Highlighted
New Contributor

We have a huge number of contacts in Outlook currently.  I read that all outlook Contacts are available in the Customer Manager.  But I cannot figure out how to view or import them into the Manager.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  

5 Replies
Highlighted

Hi Joel Stevens,

OCM contacts are actually associated with your Outlook contacts, you can view your contacts in the OCM module add-in view as following captures:

Click three dots beside the Task icon in Outlook, then click Add-ins

7.11.4.PNG

Then you should view all your contacts there.

Thanks,

Iry

Highlighted

Thank you for your reply but for some reason that isn't working.   Ive even attempted to import a small sampling as csv file and nothing works there either.  

@Iry Chen wrote:

Hi Joel Stevens,

OCM contacts are actually associated with your Outlook contacts, you can view your contacts in the OCM module add-in view as following captures:

Click three dots beside the Task icon in Outlook, then click Add-ins

7.11.4.PNG

Then you should view all your contacts there.

Thanks,

Iry

Highlighted

Hi Joel Stevens,

By "isn't working" do you mean 1) you cannot successfully access OCM add-in page or 2) you can view the page but you cannot see the contacts? If you can it can successfully load, your own contacts are listed in a different category in OCM called "Private" and the contacts directly created in OCM called "Business Contacts", please try to check if the missed contacts can show in the "Private" tab. 

Regards,

Leo

Highlighted

Where is private listed?  yes I have thousands of contacts already in outlook and can't see any of them.  When I import them they don't show

@Leo Zhao wrote:

Hi Joel Stevens,

By "isn't working" do you mean 1) you cannot successfully access OCM add-in page or 2) you can view the page but you cannot see the contacts? If you can it can successfully load, your own contacts are listed in a different category in OCM called "Private" and the contacts directly created in OCM called "Business Contacts", please try to check if the missed contacts can show in the "Private" tab. 

Regards,

Leo

up either.  what am i missing?  

Highlighted

Hi Joel,

Please confirm you have selected All Contacts rather than Business contacts. Since your Outlook contacts will show up under All Contacts:

7.24.6.PNG

Thanks,

Iry