Student can't access their class notebook

Copper Contributor

I have been using Class Notebook for two years.  I have a student in one of my five sections who can only view the welcome section of his science notebook.  When I go into his notebook from my end, all of his sections are there.  I have synced the notebook, yet he is still only able to view the "welcome".  He has been unable to do any of his work for two days now.  How can this issue be fixed?

2 Replies

Hi Diane,

Has he ever been successful with accessing your Class Notebook before? And just recently not be able to access his work? Have you tried the Microsoft Class Notebook fix?

Hi, 

Yes, he had access to his notebook all year and suddenly lost it.  I tried Microsoft class notebook fix and it didn’t work.  What finally resolved the issue was changing him to am owner in his Team and then switching him back to member status.  I’m guessing it forced the permissions to reset.  Thanks for trying.  Diane

@Sarah Chao wrote:

Hi Diane,

Has he ever been successful with accessing your Class Notebook before? And just recently not be able to access his work? Have you tried the Microsoft Class Notebook fix?