The page you requested is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, please check

Brass Contributor

Error in opening one drive for business "Something's not right

The page you requested is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, please check back in a few minutes."

52 Replies

@arret650 

MS totally f***up. now so many people cant access the cloud storage. and helpdesk keep pushing the problem to partner (o365 reseller). Now reseller ran away, even MS don't care whoever data sits on MS cloud space. This is my worst experience that i ever had but no one give a dam.

@arret650 same here, I've been got this error since last month. Please hit this forum up if there is any solution. Thanks

@arret650  Same problem for one month. @@ I don't know what Microsoft are doing now?

@talaai0810 ANYBODY CAN HELP???

MICROSOFT???

I'M BEGGING YOU!!!

I'D TRADE MY DOG'S SOUL TO GET ACCESS AGAIN!!!

Have the same problem. Microsfot support only said to contact the administrator account. But I dont know where or how to contact them....

Hey,

Has any one found a fix for this issue. If so please share. My reseller has vanished & unable to figure out how to gain back access. Pls help!

@arret650 

I have been having this recurrent issue since a few months already. Everytime i access one SharePoint Site, or a SharePoint folder or anything. I get this error message from time to time.

It's becoming really annoying to work like this.

Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't.

@vinay ayinapurapu 

Yeah! Onedrive bears no responsibility on the business model and whatsoever! only stupid drive user bear your own risk on this not trusted XXXX???