The page you requested is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, please check

Brass Contributor

Error in opening one drive for business "Something's not right

The page you requested is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, please check back in a few minutes."

52 Replies
The same thing happened month ago, now for the third day.

I am also facing the same issue from last 3 days. Microsoft, please solve this issue as soon as possible, because I can't access any file.

I have the same problem, I need access to my files asap

@JohnBlogs65 i have the same issue. it has been 2 days. anyone manage to fix this issue?

@arret650 

I have no ping to www.onedrive.com instead www.onedrive.live.com (look attached image) 

Anotācija 2020-07-12 174415.jpg

That happened some days ago. Have any suggestion or solution?

Thanks!

@cHyNNNNNwas an ebay account but the seller said that it is legal as it is from a company with lots of accounts and licenses... :facepalm: stupid me...
Anyway, is there a way to solve this issue? Is Microsoft helpful in getting access to files when you take a new account throigh them directely?
The weired thing is, that the uploads are still working. Just can´t see the files online.

But since yesterday it does not login anymore in explorer... Doesn´t look too good for my files i guess :\

@JohnnyB1985  My salesman spoke the same way you can tell he was lying.
I think in most cases it is the same - illegal accounts and that's it. I won't recover the files, but luckily I didn't keep anything important there.

@arret650  Same, has been like that for a week. I have sent two request for help messages through OneDrive, no reply yet.

Same here bro... What is the issue with Onedrive for business??
I cant access my Tutorials too.

Same problem, have not solved. I have 2tb files and cannot lose them

@arret650 

Same problem here... All stopped 1 week ago... 1TB of files..pffff

@arret650 did you manage to fix it? 

did anyone? 

anyone can help? i cry myself to sleep every night

@mateysmith ,

Is this OneDrive associated with your company? If so, did you check with your admin team, to see why the files are lost? They can look into the Audit logs and could get some information about your onedrive files. MSFT can restore the files within 30 days of deletion. 

If this is personal OneDrive, then i would talk to customer service and check with them whats going on. 

HTH,

Vinay.

I got the same issue. what I have to right now. I can't access the application and also from the website.