The page you requested is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, please check

Brass Contributor

Error in opening one drive for business "Something's not right

The page you requested is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, please check back in a few minutes."

52 Replies
Same here bro... What is the issue with Onedrive for business??
I cant access my Tutorials too

@dextermorgan 

Este error se está presentando hace mas de una semana

same here, I didn't access at all couple days, still same problem. @arret650 

Is anyone here who can tell why the hell its happening

@arret650 

Same error here, I have in my onedrive 2 TB of files from the last 3 years ...

@arret650  Did you get any work around for the same ..even i am facing the same issue from last 3 days.

Thanks

Tejo

Same here. Can´t access my files online since 3 days. Can´t download them (file may have been moved, deleted or you have no permission), can´t see them online (The page you requested is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, please ch...).
Pics will be still uploaded from my phone, but i can not download or show them on my PC then.

Anyone found a solution yet? Lot´s of files could be lost if i can´t find a fix

@JohnnyB1985 

Where did you buy your office account? :beaming_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Same here, can't access for at least 3 days. But I know some people are using onedrive without problem. 

Is someone know how to rescue the files from being lost?

Still no workaround . Is there any way we can talk to anyone from technical team.

I'm having the same problems as you guys since late June 2020. I keep all my 50 years files inside and I can't afford to lose them. #microsoft should give us back all our files

@arret650 I have the same problem more than two weeks ago. I have been reading that these inoperative of Microsoft are not giving solution to the problem but they send us to speak with the representative of our organization. Apparently they have no intention of solving it, they give you useless solutions such as cleaning cookies or trying another browser.

How can we make a contact with Microsoft to help us at list to retrieve our files.