SharePoint on mac - only download, no upload.

Copper Contributor

When using SharePoint I have several times experienced, that I can easily download but I cannot upload. It is as if something is blocking for my upload.

I have the latest version of OneDrive app, the latest in Mac-OS.

I have restarted the app several times, stopped and started the sync several times, restarted the computer. Any other ideas?

The last time it did this, SharePoint just threw me off all my synced accounts and I had to start all over. This help for a few days, but this is the 3rd time in a week, that I may have to start the sync again.

This is the window for my OneDrive app at the moment. I can download, but not upload. It has been syncing these two files for over an hour now, and nothing is happening.

Skærmbillede 2020-06-17 kl. 09.06.18.png

1 Reply

@Damgaard75 We are the Mac compatibility solution for SharePoint and have been for a long time. Our new html5 batch uploader works with any mobile device and enables batch uploading and automatic tagging right inside of SharePoint..just install our software and turn it on in any library and "voila" the Metabatch processor and MediaBatch uploader are now available to solve some of the pesky problems with using high volume content in Sharepoint...here's other features to consider: We've had the secure, view anywhere MediaRich OneViewer for every version of SharePoint since 2003. Now we have added true 4k HLS streaming, Annotation Anywhere with renderstream technology that disables the ability to download to secure work product pre-release. That makes 450 filetypes, viewable anywhere from within SharePoint 2019 ready. Additionally, our tech is "Instant On". Just install, turn on in any library, and the MediaRich server delivers all the thumbnails, viewing, and Annotation directly on any file. Additionally, we released MediaRich Publisher which enables tethered publishing of auto-optimized content to OUTSIDE of SharePoint for intranet site content, website publishing, etc. with the blindingly fast serving of content, and OTT viewing enablement for users with publisher access. Solving a massive problem of getting content published quickly and delivering and collaborating with users outside the domain. We are still here, because our tech works and is patented and patents pending :) Check it out. #mediarichecmforSharePoint