Raken app accepts OneDrive login but won't allow files to be uploaded

Copper Contributor

We are a subcontractor to a general contractor in the construction industry. They require all subs to use their Raken app on iPads/iPhones to help run the project. Raken has OneDrive (and OneDrive for Business) integration. When you go to attach a file you can select what cloud service you use, login, and choose a file to upload. When we choose OneDrive in the app we can locate the file but it will not upload. But if we choose iCloud, and then select the OneDrive location that is attached to iCloud, we can navigate to the same file and it uploads. Basically, I'm trying to figure out if there is a Microsoft OneDrive setting, or admin setting as this is OneDrive for Business, preventing OneDrive from properly working and sharing these files within this app. The makers of Raken can take our same files and in their OneDrive upload to the app just fine. This makes me think there is a higher level permission or setting globally for our accounts preventing this. I'm also getting syncing issues with PDF Expert and OneDrive as well. Something we never had with Dropbox or Box. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I'm new to OneDrive and managing it. I've attached a short video showing the problem.  We've tried a million things, logging out, re-installing, re-setting up accounts. Checking file naming and permissions. Nothing has worked.

0 Replies