SOLVED

Orphaned Personal Site Deletion Message

Copper Contributor

Happy new year everyone,

Does anyone know if the warning email message text sent to the Manager of a user that is deleted can be customized? For example, to steer towards more specific guidance on process and who to contact.

Step #4

If the Manager field is populated for the deleted account, the manager will receive an email message that states that the site will be removed after the retention period expires, and that access to the site is granted to the manager.

found here

https://support.microsoft.com/en-za/help/3042522/onedrive-for-business-retention-and-deletion

2 Replies

No, afaik we cannot customize it. @Stephen Rose might be able to prove me wrong :)

best response confirmed by Kev C (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Not at this time but, we announced at Ignite last year we will add the ability to add multiple delegates to a OneDrive account so that when the employee leaves, members of the team can take over the users data rather than just the manager. I would add the suggestion for email customization to our UserVoice page.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Kev C (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Not at this time but, we announced at Ignite last year we will add the ability to add multiple delegates to a OneDrive account so that when the employee leaves, members of the team can take over the users data rather than just the manager. I would add the suggestion for email customization to our UserVoice page.

View solution in original post