SOLVED

Option external sharing for single user not visible

Brass Contributor

Hi everyone

I'm currently having issues with managing external sharing for a single user in our tenant in the 365 admin center. Since I've once disabled external sharing for explicit this user, it won't show up now anymore. Microsoft documentation tells me that in the OneDrive tab should be "manage external sharing". All other users have this option. Other priviledged admins also cant see it for this user. (licensing is still the same and correct -> Office E365 E3) Is there a Powershell command to reactivate it again?

Thanks for your help :)

1 Reply
best response confirmed by niklastinner (Brass Contributor)
Solution

Update: I've contacted Microsoft support and they recommended me to switch to the old 365 Admin Center. (you can do this on the top right corner in the 365 Admin Center in the tab "start") If I check the option for the user then, it's all visible again...

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by niklastinner (Brass Contributor)
Solution

Update: I've contacted Microsoft support and they recommended me to switch to the old 365 Admin Center. (you can do this on the top right corner in the 365 Admin Center in the tab "start") If I check the option for the user then, it's all visible again...

View solution in original post