This problem occurred on a computer newly set up & existing user's computer.
1. Locale setting: CP437 & Display language: Korean & Machine A -> system message is displayed but the font is an unusual Korean font.
2. Locale setting: CP949 & Display language: Korean & Machine A,B,C -> system message isn't displayed.
3. Locale setting: CP437 & Display language: Korean & Machine B -> system message is displayed with the usual Korean font
4. Locale setting: CP437 & Display language: English & Machine C -> System message is displayed with usual English font (forget this, I use English but site users doesn't want to use English as display language. Just wanted to describe that there's no problem with English as system language & display language both.)
messages with odd Korean font
A, B, C
no displayed message
usual korean font
usual english font
# All machine has the same Windows & Onedrive version
Windows version: 20H2 (19042.1889)
Onedrive version: 22.166.0807.0002 (64bit)
My inquiries are:
1. What is most likely the factor that affects the Onedrive system tray icon's pop-up window display message? // I only recognized the locale & display language setting as the factor
2. Did anyone witness this kind of symptom previously? If you did, how could you resolve this? I want to make Onedrive messages displayed in Korean fonts like Case 3, also with cp949.