Onedrive doenst autosync

Copper Contributor

SInce 2 weeks sme laptops doesnt sync properly with onedrive. When i restart onedrive it starting again. When i modify a file on my desktop, i see its syncing. From the onedrive web to the dekstop doesnt work.. Only whe nrestarting onedrive.

i have tried thefollowing:

Restart laptop (itworks for a small moment).

relink the account

delete and reinstall onedrive

reset the account with win + r command.

disable antivirus

Disable Firewall

The batterysaver isnt activate

what the hell could it be???

3 Replies
We have experienced the same problem. Sometimes changes in SharePoint Online are not synchronised with OneDrive. For example, after a restart of Windows 10, the change is then synchronised. It looks like the "trigger" for the synchronisation of changes gets lost from time to time.

@RichardB 

Also experiencing this issue on some of the Sharepoint sites that I look after in last 2 weeks 

I wonder if this issue OD381320 reported by Microsoft is the cause of the issue?

In your O365 Admin centre check the Service Health. Under Onedrive for Business  there is this advisory issues: OD381320

@BrianLSSYes, thanks for the tip, OD381320 seems to be it. The specified workaround ("pausing and resuming the sync client can successfully force a sync.") works so far. Hopefully the problem will be solved soon.