Missing AutoSave tab

Copper Contributor

The AutoSave tab is missing under my OneDrive for Business settings. How can I activate it?

I just installed OneDrive for Business 18.151.

13 Replies

I have just installed this version manually and i still have AutoSave (also it now includes the Known Folders Move option).

Sorry I was not clear. My issue is that I've never had this tab, even in previous versions. I am trying to enable it for the first time.

Is this your personal pc or org/conpany one? I'm not sure, but maybe it can be removed via group policy.

It's my personal PC. I actually work for two companies and I have two instances of OneDrive running on the computer.

Did you ever find a resolution to the missing tab? 

Some of the Onedrive clients (18.151.0729.0012 ) is missing AutoSave tab on Windows 7. And some of them have it for same tenant. Is there any other pre-requisite for AutoSave tab from from specific OneDrive version.

@Christophe Humbert wrote:

The AutoSave tab is missing under my OneDrive for Business settings. How can I activate it?

@Christophe Humbert wrote:

Registry key doesn't help. 

Same issue here, did you found a solutions for it?

No. Not yet. Looks like a product bug

@Sumit Kumarfor us its working now. I'm just not sure which of our actions resolved it :) ok so we ensured all URLs are available to proxy, especially also those required for updating the onedrive client.

additionally during our OSD task sequence we push out the latest version, which specially also improved the speed of the auto-save and silenty sign on.

@reto_m please can you elaborate on the steps you took to resolve?

@Kiefer-joe_Coppmake sure that all required endpoints are allowed in your environment this should already solve the issue: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/office365/enterprise/urls-and-ip-address-ranges

beside that we updated the sync client during our task sequence. By now you should be able to to this using the machine installation as described here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/onedrive/per-machine-installation

hope this works well for you