SOLVED

I cannot log in to my One Drive account.

Copper Contributor

Dear Team,

could you please advise why I cannot log in to my Onedrive account. now asking me parent confirmation. previously wasn't problem for accessing. 

8 Replies
Contact your organisation's helpdesk.
Review any security policies in your org e.g. MFA use, VPN usage etc.

This is my personal account on an Onedrive. Currently. Im located in Russia and you think due to sanction it it's blocked?
1. If it's your own personal account then it's not OneDrive for Business.
2. You haven't provided any details of what happens when you try to log in. "Can't" is a very very brief category.

The Russian angle is possible especially if you have MFA setup and no way to confirm your identity. The network you're on myabe compromised if you're not using a VPN.
best response confirmed by Nkorda89 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@MikeWWW 

Even I used a VPN, but it is not helping to log. Don't know the reason. very strange 

Like I said, you haven't provided any details. No messages, error codes, nothing. We can't look over your shoulder. No idea if you're on a PC, Mac or mobile device, using a browser or an app. You have to provide enough information for diagnosis.

@MikeWWW 

I'm using PC and also mobile phone. Since last week I've coming out re-sign to Onedrive and cannot open any docs on my Onedrive as the permission is blocked. Please see the attached photos. 

WhatsApp Image 2023-05-27 at 07.49.27.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-05-27 at 07.49.26.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-05-27 at 07.49.27 (1).jpeg

   

First don't put identifiable information on the internet like that as it will be used against you.

Second, I can't read Russian and can't OCR low-res photos of computer screens

Try contacting Microsoft directly, such as through the Help and Feedback > Report a Problem links inside your app .
Okay,
thanks Sir. yep, low-res because of photo from monitor and not clear. I'll try contact to MS helpdesk.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Nkorda89 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@MikeWWW 

Even I used a VPN, but it is not helping to log. Don't know the reason. very strange 

View solution in original post