SOLVED

How to Share/Copy files between 2 organizations?

MVP

I'm looking for a way to share/copy files in my OneDrive business (Office 365 Business premium subscription) with/to another organization that I work with and have the same subscription.

so for example my organization is organization1.onmicrosoft.com and the other one I want to copy/share my files to/with is organization2.onmicrosoft.com

how can I do this?

21 Replies

@Vasil Michev 

Spoiler

@Vasil Michev wrote:

@HotCakeX wrote:

@adam deltinger 

@adam deltinger wrote:
Hi! What are you implying? Who unsubscribed you? Don’t think that even possible..also I did the Best Respose to someone else, not me!

The reason for MVP’s having the ability to select BR’s is because they are the ones doing most of the answering and usually have most knowledge among the community users regarding selected topics. I totally agree with you though that OP’s should have the first opportunity to do so but lots of people don’t do this! That’s where we come in! With that said, I was a bit too fast there and I do apologize for this! I don’t really know what you mean by your above post though

I think my comments are clear. which part of it is unclear? let me know so I can explain more about it

well, it is possible and it has been done. I was unsubscribed from my own post, like I said above.

I don't know if @Vasil Michev did that or it was the side effect of the forum system that when an MVP forces a best response on another user, then that user is automatically unsubscribed from his/her own post. in which case this is wrong and needs to change.

"they are the ones doing most of the answering and usually have most knowledge among the community users regarding selected topics."

I strongly disagree because it's not true. you would be surprised to know how many experts, engineers, knowledgeable people are in Microsoft tech community and they haven't applied to the MVP program.

I've had my fair share of encounters with Microsoft employees. they are very nice, helpful and understanding people and they never forced or chose any comment as best response on my posts, even though they did actually post the best response, but they let the OP do it because that's more appropriate and done in other (even bigger) forums.

I think continuing this conversation here is inappropriate since it's off-topic. I've reported this conversation, hopefully a moderator will response. feel free to post comments on that topic I opened on the community center.

For the record, Vasil did nothing, the "answer" was marked by Adam (as clearly visible in the actual post), and as Chris mentioned, nobody here has the functionality to "unsubscribe you. Not sure why the drama is, nobody is forcing you to agree with any of our opinions. If anything, you can consider Adam's action as a "+1" on my initial answer.

Drama?

I saw I was unsubscribed from my own post due to interference of others so I said what happened, then I got replies that it didn't happen so I kept explaining that it did happen.

whatever it was, MVP did it or forum system had a bug, I'm not sure, I'm only sure that it wasn't me doing that.

Thank you, I wasn't aware of that option.
though I tried to click on the arrow at top of other posts to see if i can mark them as answer but since there was no such option there, I thought it was impossible.